Wanted: Graphic Design Intern!
For production and creative work
A paid position for an individual looking for rewarding work that is not full-time, but instead 10 hours per week (to start, with potential for growth!). This role is perfect for someone with excellent graphic design skills, time and project management experience, and a desire to learn.
Duties will include production work (i.e. uploading website content or implementing art direction across multiple applications) and creative work (i.e. ideation for marketing campaigns, logo directions, etc.).
Applicant must appreciate a part-time nontraditional working environment with a do-good, high performing entrepreneur. Sense of humor is absolutely key***
Applicant must have:
- 2- or 4-year degree in Graphic Design
- Good knowledge of an experiene with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Friendly, outgoing personality and a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and meet challenges with confidence
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Relationship building skills
- Strong moral compass
- Multi-tasking (several projects at once)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, but prioritize the success of the team (us!)
- Reliable transportation
- Mac Computer